At 14:53 -0400 9/6/03, Robert Leland wrote:
Thanks, I was hoping you would chime in ! It looks like you used maven for your site,
and I prefer your color scheme over the standard...

You can set a lot of stuff in project.properties -- it should be in a source distribution for jgs-struts, or I'll be happy to send what we use.

I'm no expert, but I'll be happy to help where I can. It can be a little frustrating to push an existing CVS structure into Maven conventions (I tried to do it for SnipSnap and really got stuck, but their build is pretty funky.) It's a breeze when you start fresh (like maybe Struts 2.0...)

It will be some mildly tedious work to move the current doc to xdocs, but nothing too bad, and if they are valid xhtml, it will be much easier.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with; I'm not an expert, but we've been whole-hog on Maven here at work for about six months and we're pretty happy with it. If I miss anything here on the list, it's because I'm building towards an end-of-month deadline, but I should see direct mail as long as my spam filter doesn't go haywire...

Joe

Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time." --Jaron Lanier