Yes, it is possible to do a lot of things with Struts currently, but for
the most part, they are all hacks.  With Struts 2.0, we have a chance to
look at Struts best practices, other web frameworks, and current
technologies to design Struts to be the best and easiest framework for
web applications, and perhaps beyond.  My point is we should look at
whether to encourage through Struts design and documentation the
combination of forms and actions, or keep the current design.  In this
process, I think it is important to look at other frameworks and the
results of the design choices they made, particularly our close cousin
WebWork2/XWork.

Don