Robert Leland wrote:
Ted Husted wrote:

OK, here's what we have

I would say release, we are using a x.y.z numbering scheme.
Noteing in the limited release that this should be considered an Alpha
until further testing says otherwise. Also to ask others not to announce this on other lists
until it has been voted Beta/GA or better.

<Snip>

Side effect is that this is a great way to introduce 1.2.0 to users as ... it's released like Tomcat releases, but not really designated, and not released like 1.1 was with beta, rc1....

I am now testing nightly and sample wars for what it's worth.

.V