+ 1 on the release plan...

Note that I've left room in the release plan for the idea of multiple managers. If someone were up for sheparding the tests, especially the example application testing, I'd welcome the help.

I may as well take this moment to fess up to my remedial status trying to run the cactus tests in Ant (as opposed to Maven). I don't want to commit my Maven/cactus work until the Ant tests pass too, and they don't. They never have for me, so I'm sure it's just that I haven't figured out the details of configuring the Ant environment. (I can tell you that it's going to be a whole lot easier for everyone in Maven!)

In the interest of moving that forward, I'll start another thread on the subject...

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "We want beef in dessert if we can get it there."
-- Betty Hogan, Director of New Product Development, National Cattlemen's Beef Association