Like James, I've been counseling teams to go multiple struts-configs rather than
modules, because of the issues with cross-linking and sharing resources between
modules.

If we go ahead with the patch to html:link, to match the other changes we made this
week, then I wouldn't have to steer people away from modules.

As it stands, I believe the most common use case is that large teams want to use
modules as part of a divide-and-conquer strategy.

I'd suggest that we go ahead an apply these remaining patches, so that we support
sharing of resources and linking between the named modules and the default module.

If someone comes up with a patch to make the contextRelative tag attribute
configurable or immutable, then we can apply that too.

My one concern is that "contextRelative" is a verbose attribute name and potentially
confusing. From one perspective, the module is the current "context" :). It really
means to say applicationContextRelative, but that's impossibly long for an attribute
name.

While I'm at it, how about if we turn the attribute around and deprecate
"contextRelative=true" in favor of "modular=false"?

So we'd have things tags <html:img page="/assets/logo.gif" modular="false"  /> instead
of   <html:img page="/assets/logo.gif" contextRelative="true"  />

As mentioned, once we mop this up, I believe we can roll 1.2.0. :)