On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:32:40 -0800 (PST), Martin Cooper wrote:
> If people want to start on 1.3.x, then I'd suggest we all pitch in
> and try to get 1.2.1 in shape for release ASAP.

Works for me. There are a couple of tickets with patches that I can try tonight.

If there's anything else on your list not represented by a problem ticket, please post
one so that we know what's left to do.

Then, when the problem count hits zero again, we can roll 1.2.1, and call it a branch
:)

Meanwhile, I would have no problem with calling for a VOTE on Commons Dev tonight to
promote Commons Chain from the sandbox and roll the 1.0 release.

I used it to good effect in an application based on Maverick, and it's certainly
proved its worth in the Struts-Chain development. As mentioned elsewhere, I'm now
taking a crack at a Commons-Chain-based MailReader.

-Ted.