Is there a way to dynamically create ActionForms (on the fly or
from some XML document)?  That would allow me to not have to
specify it in action.xml.  The reason I want to do this is that
I'm creating an application framework integrated with Struts, so
I will no know 'a priori' what ActionForms people will use.

- Gidado