Hi.  I am new to using struts.  I requested the FAQ for this mailgroup and
apparently there isn't one.  I am using version 0.5 with Weblogic5.1 and
trying to run the example application.  I am getting the following
stacktrace. It seems the ApplicationResources.properties files is not being
found?  I put this in the org.apache.stuts.example directory with the .class
files?  ANy  help you can give is much appreciated.

Wed Dec 27 08:46:26 PST 2000:<E> <ServletContext-General> Root cause of
ServletException
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
weblogic.servlet.jsp.PageContextImpl.getAttribute(PageContextImpl.java:159)
        at
org.apache.struts.taglib.IfAttributeMissingTag.doStartTag(IfAttributeMissing
Tag.java:94)
        at jsp.index_45_example._jspService(index_45_example.java:83)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
        at
:124)
        at
:142)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
l.java:744)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
l.java:692)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContext
Manager.java:251)
        at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:363)
        at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:263)