That looks more like a classpath problem.  Is the struts jar in listed in
the weblogic servlet classpath, weblogic.httpd.servlet.classpath (in
weblogic.properties)?

--
He who pursues learning will increase every day;
He who pursues The Eternal will decrease every day.

                                 Lao-Tzu (fl. B.C. 600)
                                 Chinese Philosopher - Founder of Taoism