no problem...

the funny thing is, is that if i put my own beans in a set, everything works
fine with the write tag.  it just has a problem accessing the getValue
method on a Map.Entry.  also, i tried a <jsp:getProperty name="subjectEntry"
property="value" /> and i got an illegal access error as well.  shouldn't
this work?  anyone have any clues?  i searched the lists, but didn't see
anything pertaining to having problems treating a Map.Entry as a bean.  is
it because it's actually an inner class of a Map that implements the
Map.Entry interface?

thanks!

chris

| chris wilson || web dev ||| [EMAIL PROTECTED] || | www.wondergeek.com |