Ted,

I'm definitely not the one to ask. NetBeans is the free-as-in-beer version of Sun's
Forte for Java. The various supporting pieces of NetBeans are well-isolated as
"modules" (in NetBeans lingo). But as to what makes up a module and whether things can
be broken up and partially redistributed - I have no idea.

-Donnie

DONNIE HALE wrote:
> It's got Tomcat built into it, so you can right-click on a JSP and say "Execute". It
>also has auto-completion for custom tags - once you put the prefix:tag in, it will
>show the list of parameters for that tag.

Is it possible to redistribute that part of the NetBeans configuration?

-Ted.