I believe this class is part of JDBC 2.0. I've downloaded
jdbc2_0-stdext.jar,added it to the class path and everything worked.

-----Original Message-----
From: Manabendra Sarkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 10:39 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: new to struts

Hi All,
       i m new to struts. i am facing a small problem. im trying to use
GenericDatasource to connect to the database.
this class implements javax.sql.DataSource. when i strsrt tomcat, it gives
an error saying javax.sql.DataSource not found.
i am using jdk1.2.2. can anyone pls help me in finding where is
javax.sql.DataSource class located?

Regards

Manabendra Sarkar

The Information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only
for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is