From: Assenza, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 1:27 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Struts Questions

We are doing so right now - all we had to do was create an additional class
that has all the getters/setters of the ActionForm for a particular screen
or set of screens.  Then call all the sets from the Action and pass the
object along to the EJB. That's it. :) No tangible performance loss/gain.

(BTW, any better ways of doing this for future reference?) :)

Chris