Hi,

        I used to use PBP Tag library that provides some nice features, such as
whether the field is required, define the input pattern, convert the input
to upper/lower case, etc. These features are more less for the front-end
Java Script side. However, they are very convenient. Is there any way I can
have these features while using Struts HTML library, or do I have to extend
it? If possible, could we enhance the Struts HTML library to include these
features?

        Thanks.

Shu, Kwang-shi          | Tel 732-460-7848
Village Networks, Inc.  | Fax 732-460-9851
246 Industrial Way West |
Eatontown, NJ 078724    | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]