Hi,
   I have a small problem in handling the Action form
beans and Action classes. For every action class, we
have a request scope action form bean. My action class
executes before the jsp page displays and it is mapped
to a form bean. The first time JSP is displayed, my
form bean properties are null/blank, and the form bean
will be populated when I submit the jsp page. I need
to validate form parameters at this time in the second
action class which has mapped to different form bean
and jsp page.  How to use the same bean between
requests with request scope? Do I need to use the form
bean in session scope?
   Do I need to use dfferent action classes for
different actions on the same page, OR one action
class? How to handle form beans and action classes
between multiple pages some data with session scope
and some with request scope.

    Thanks in advance.