If you just want to use html:link, you don't necessarily have to use an
ActionForm class (though you can, if you want).

Here's some code for generating a list with links. Result is a bean that
exposes a collection named rows.

<logic:iterate name="result" property="rows" id="row">
paramProperty="donor">
        <bean:write name="row" property="donor" filter="true"/>
</logic:iterate>

When the page renders, it generates links like this:

<a
href="http://localhost/struts-stub/donor/View.do?key=123456";>123456</a>

where there is a global forward "donor" with the path "/donor/View.do"

and row.getDonor() returns 123456