From: Heligon Sandra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 00:58
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Multiple submit buttons

all the actions of my application extends a BaseAction class.
It is possible that the DefaultLookupAction extends from two
classes, isn't it ?
I tried to do that with RationalRose but I have an error message
but I think that it this problem is specific to RationalRose unless that is
not recommended
in object's modelisation(UML)?