I know that this topic with already evoked in the preceding
messages, but I have evil to make a synthesis.
        When a form has several buttons submit (save, update, delete,
cancel, create ...) to perform the action, but
        what it is the best method?
        1) <input type = "submit" name= "update_submit" value="<bean:message

        in the action class
        if (pRequest.getParameter("update_submit")!=null){
        }else ...
        2) use the LookDispatchAction
(http://www.husted.com/struts/tips/003.html)
        3) JavaScript with hidden field
        I tend to think that the best method is the second is really the
case?
        To use  LookDispatchAction I must create a subclass that extends
LookDispatchAction, isn't it ?
         Are there disadvantages to use LookDispatchAction ?