Hi Sandeep,

Try this:

      <logic:iterate id="price" name="MyFormBean" property="pricesVector">
      <TR>
         <TD>
            <bean:write name="price" property="oldPrice"/>
         </TD>

         <TD >
         </TD>
      </TR>
      </logic:iterate>

and have getter/setter for pricesVector in your MyFormBean  and getter/setters
for oldPrice and newPrice in Price object.

Hope that helps,

Dave

"Sandeep_Yawale/LNTINFOTECH%lntinfotech.com"@interlock.lexmark.com on 07/11/2001
11:08:30 AM