Whoops - my bad (thanks, Gregor!).  Had some old code which I hadn't fully
tested and copied in...  Was using the indexed names for referencing, and hadn't
thought through the saving stuff!!  Apologies.

Sandeep, you have two options here: use scriptlets, or my changed tags which are
available on Ted's site (http://husted.com/about/struts/indexed-tags.htm) and
should soon (hopefully) be added to the nightly build.

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Dave

"Gregor Rayman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/11/2001 02:32:54
PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]