Hi All,

I have one form bean namely "MyFormBean".
This bean contain vector (pricesVector) of class type "Price".

The class Price has two attribute "oldPrice" and "newPrice"

I want to display prices vector in such fashion

oldprice1 (as label)                  newPrice1 (in text box)
oldprice2 (as label)                  newPrice2 (in text box)
oldprice2 (as label)                  newPrice2 (in text box)

How do I do this using iterate tag, so that any updation in text box should
get updated in the vector (prices)?
I tried using iterate tag but could not get through?

Anybody having solution for this.

best regards,
Sandeep