I am using the indexed tags (cheers, made my life a lot easier!) but I am
having a problem.

When submitting a form the data in the form is not updated. I have got
updates working elsewhere, but I can't get this working.

Is it because I use a nested property in the iterate tag i.e.
getPerson().getPersonFields();

Cheers in advance

Andy

=========== JSP
<logic:iterate id="personField" name="personForm"property="person.personFields">

</logic:iterate>

=========== HTML produced
      <input type="text" name="personField[0].value" value="1000831">

=========== struts-config.xml

<form-bean name="personForm" type="forms.PersonForm"/>

<!-- Action that retrieves details about a person -->
<action    path="/person"           type="actions.PersonAction"
name="personForm"           scope="session"           input="/customerSearch.jsp">
<forward name="success"                     path="/personDetail.jsp"/>
</action>

<!-- Action that stores details about a person -->
<action    path="/storePerson"           type="actions.StorePersonAction"
name="personForm"           scope="session"           input="/personDetail.jsp">
        <forward name="cancel"              path="/customerSearch.jsp"/>
        <forward name="delete"              path="/customerSearch.jsp"/>
        <forward name="save"                path="/personDetail.jsp"/>
</action>

============ Log

action: Processing a POST for /storePerson
action:  Looking for ActionForm bean under attribute 'personForm'
action:  Recycling existing ActionForm bean instance of class
'forms.PersonForm'
action:  Populating bean properties from this request
action:  Validating input form properties
action:   No errors detected, accepting input
action:  Looking for Action instance for class actions.StorePersonAction
action:   Double checking for Action instance already there
action:   Creating new Action instance
action:  Saving customer

To send us encrypted mail, please refer to:
http://www.millionhandshakes.com/emailpolicy/pgp.html

Million Handshakes