I would be interested in how you are doing the "Next"/"Previous"  scrolls through the
videos. Do you load all video records at once and store them in the session, or are
you somehow only retrieving the records the user is looking at?

Neat site!

Ryan

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/04/01 10:00AM >>>
Hi struts-users,

I just completed the development of a website, http://www.newdawnart.com,

completely based on Struts1.0b version.

I would be happy to help  (and share code) with people who might have questions

regarding the use of struts  in the implementation of this site.

Working with struts really helped structure the entire application and provide

very valuable web application services. I would highly recommend using struts

to everyone!!

I wonder if my site could also be listed in the Struts Resources section with

the other "Powered by Struts" sites.

Greetings,

Pranav

--