Nice Job!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 6:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: New Dawn Art.com is powered by Struts!

Hi struts-users,  I just completed the development of a website,
http://www.newdawnart.com,  completely based on Struts1.0b version.  I would
be happy to help  (and share code) with people who might have questions
regarding the use of struts  in the implementation of this site.  Working
with struts really helped structure the entire application and provide  very
valuable web application services. I would highly recommend using struts  to
everyone!!  I wonder if my site could also be listed in the Struts Resources
section with  the other "Powered by Struts" sites.   Greetings, Pranav

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su