Is the "error.company.updatecollision" defined in the
ApplicationResources.properties
files in the Web-inf/classes/ repertory ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Anna Englund [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: mercredi 26 septembre 2001 15:55
À: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet: Using <html:errors/>

Hi,

I'm new with Struts and have a question on how to
display error messages.

In my Action I detect an error and take the following
actions:
- Create an ArrayErrors object, errors
- Add a new ArrayError to errors
- Save errors in request
- Retrieves the messages with <html:errors/> in my jsp

errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR,
        new ActionError("error.company.updatecollision"));
saveErrors(request, errors);

The problem I'm having is that the error message is
never displayed. I've added a java snippet in my jsp
that retrieves all attributes from the request and
there I can find the bean
org.apache.struts.action.ERROR which has a property
named org.apache.struts.action.GLOBAL_ERROR.

I have no idea what I have done wrong. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.
//Anna