This is what my current html:link tag looks in my originator form(SubmitQuotes.jsp):

paramId="partNumber" paramName="submitQuotesForm"
paramProperty='<%= "rfqList[" + i +"].PartNumber" %>' >

where partDetails is an action class that retrieves the details for the part from the
database into an ActionForm "PartForm".
The mapping for partUpdate.do will have a forward defined to part.jsp which displays
data in partForm.

1. How do I specify in above html:link that part.jsp should open up in a new window
with no location bar, tool bar,etc (The forward in mappings only allow TARGET
parameter)?

2. The form action in part.jsp would be savePartInfo.do action class which saves part
changes to database. If the partForm passes all validations I have to save the data
and close this popup window and put control back to SubmitQuotes.jsp. How would I
close the popup window in action class savePartInfo?

3. If I specified inputForm="part.jsp" in savePartInfo mapping, would it correct to
assume that if the partForm validations failed  the control would return back to the
popup window(part.jsp) and NOT to the SubmitQuotes.jsp?

3. How do I make sure that while part.jsp is open the user cannot go back to
SubmitQuotes.jsp?

Hope this makes clear what I am trying to achieve.

-Nimmi