From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 3:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to handle a PopUp Form from another Form?

Perhaps you can use a indexed link which brings up the data in the popup form.

As for the second part, could you use javascript onload function in the original
page, which checks to see if popup exists, and if it does puts focus back on it?

Cheers,

Dave

Shamdasani Nimmi-ANS004 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
10/22/2001 02:50:51 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]