I am looking forward to hear your review.

The fact  that $84.72USD turns into about $130 Canadian should not be the
publishers concern, but it will still cause me to be very cautious.

I hope the content is worth it, because a good reference will go a long way to
helping me propose struts to my development team.

BTW: for the very same reason, I am a big fan of manning publications and their
e-book program. In addition to being very affordable, I found their JSP titles
to be some of the best (if not the best) available.