Has anyone succefully swapped out the "?" and the "&" in a querystring with
another symbol , such as "/". A problem with various search engine spiders
(not all, but, several) is that they will not move past a ?. It would be
advantagous to allow for the use of a more compatible querystring (a way
around) especially when we  are talking about shopping carts and sites with
dynamic content that is accessed through links and not forms. I have seen
this done with other sites using php :( and it is very effective on the
search engines. I am endeavoring myself to figure a way around the "?" and
"&", using Struts (of course). Yet, if someone has attempted this succefully
I sure would appreciate some wisdom or code (code would be better, I think).
Otherwise, I will embark on my crusade alone.

Thanks ahead of time,
Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia
P (406) 862-2245