Hi Struts folks,

I know this is not the proper forum to ask this question, but I am tempted
ask, as in my experience, I have not found a more active and helpful mailing
list than Struts mailing list.

I am trying to use Form based authentication according to servlet
specifications on IBM WebSphere 4. Specification requires that there be two
text fields : "j_username" and "j_password". Is it possible that I add one
more text field to the form and put its value in the session upon submission
of the form??

Thanks.

Shri