From: Adam Hardy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 1:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: What do you call them beans?

No, I already have a DAO that does all the dirty stuff with connections,
statements and resultsets.

The classes I mean are the ones that get the data back from the DAO and put
it in data classes, marshalling classes so to speak. I don't want to do that
in the Action classes, nor in the data classes.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com