From: Mikael Eriksson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 2:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: reg Forward action

Hi

  Since the perform method should take an ActionForm as its form parameter
and not an ReferralForm your perform is probably not called at all...
change the declaration and cast the form to a ReferralForm inside.

If you do get inteo the perform method, try to put in some more trace
printouts
to see that you are not returning null or something like that.

  Regards
  Mikael