Craig

Thanks for all of the clarification - I'm relieved that there can be third
party open source in Apache projects. :)  I stand corrected.

> If
> others are willing to support an imported third party module, then that is
> fine.  But I feel a personal moral obligation to Struts users that
> anything included in the official Struts distribution needs to be
> supported by the Struts developer community, no matter where the original
> code came from.  As long as that's done, third party code is fine.

Heck that's fair enough - we feel the same! i.e. The official Expresso
distribution includes Struts and is supported by the Expresso developer
community.

With the parameters defined for including third party code, I would like to
ask if you as a Struts Committer would be willing to give consideration to
evaluating Expresso components before developing components that already
exist in Expresso?

The effectiveness of our joint community collaboration is greater than the
sum of their parts.
--
Sandra Cann
http://www.jcorporate.com

"Our separation from each other is an optical illusion of consciousness."
(Albert Einstein)