I'm sure that this question has been asked and answered before, but I am not
having any luck finding it in the archive.

My DAO has data types that match the column data types in the database. My
form-bean wants to have everything be a string. Where do I put
responsibility to convert the data?

In the form-bean? That would mean the form knows about the model...

In the DAO? Some place else?

Do I have two sets of attributes, one matching the database columns and the
other strings so I can use the PropertyUtils.copyProperties()?

TIA
/\/\ark