Just had a play, and there's a bug in the tag's extra info class around
the indexId.
Until then, set an "id" attribute also, and it should work.

Seems though the extension is troubled by its super class, and it's
looking like a fix is required there also. Either way, I'll sort it out
tonight (few hours from now), so you can download NeXt again tomorrow,
and it'll be sweet. Actually, from looking at the code, it's a surprise
that common <logic:iterate> tags aren't suffering from the same issue.

Arron.