Hi,

I've been trying to build tiles and am struggling a bit.

I downloaded and ran a build of 'jakarta-struts-1.1-b1-src' only to find
that it doesn't automatically build tiles. When I finish building
struts, I can see a contrib directory which contains a tiles
subdirectory with the tiles source in it.

When I read the build.xml notes, it says make sure this file is in the
root of the struts-src directory.

This is going to override the existing struts build.xml - which is
surely not what we want.

What is the best way to arrange things?

Thanks
Joe