I thought it was Polish notation

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Barefoot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 4:52 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: stuts-config.xml file

Like I said, no negative criticism or finger-pointing from my quarter, just
an observation.  Thanks for telling me this--it actually bolsters my point.
They probably settled on these terms because they were familiar to people
who were hip to the "current nomenclature" at the time.

Ah, screw it, let's just use Hungarian notation for everything--everybody's
familiar with it, right?!
(just kidding)