I have Traditional Chinese and English resource files in my web application.
Everything worked fine at first. I could switch between these two languages
without difficulties.

But it was found that when there were certain Chinese characters in the
Chinese resource file, error "Unmatched braces in the pattern" were shown.
Once I removed those characters from the resource file, the jsp can be shown
again without problems. I also tried putting the characters directly into
the jsp, these characters can be displayed properly. Some of those problem
characters are "µ{","²{" and "¹{".

If I can't solve this problem, I should just abandon using resource bundle.
Oh No! So please help!