As "{" and "}" are used for argument passing in Struts Resource Bundle, all
those characters containing "{" unicode value="\u007b" and "}" unicode
value="\u007d" are not allowed in Resource Bundle and error "Unmatched
braces in the pattern" throws. Examples include "\u3f7d", which is "頒" in
Chinese.

As suggested by Nicholas in the previous mail, we can put the unicode value
directly into the resource files. This may work for the case that unicode
encoding is used in the JSP. However, I'm using Big5 encoding in the JSP. So
the character becomes "??" in the JSP.

I also tried putting "\u007d" behind those problem characters, another
error, "Can't parse arguement number" throws.

Please help.

Lily Chan