Something that was compatible with Mozilla might be cool.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/help-viewer/

The Digester could be used to turn RDF files into JavaBeans, as is done
with the Struts config.

Ideally, there could be a core package that could be used with any Java
web app and then an optional package that adapts it to Struts.

The core could live in the commons, like the Validator.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services