I am getting the following error if I deploy and run my struts web app to
tomcat 3.2

Error: 500
Location: /myapp/logon.do
No action instance for path /logon could be created

However if I deploy the exact same app to tomcat 4.0 it works fine.

The stack trace is giving me the "Class Not Found Exception" for the Form,
which I checked does exists in the /webapps/classes directory.

Please, has anyone some tiny idea what this might be?
I have tried so many things now and I have to stay with tomcat 3.2!

Cheers
derek