I'd be grateful if we could keep the non-responsive posts on the list to
a minimum.

If someone posts an incomplete question, or one that can be answered
through the archives or one of the FAQs, please feel free to reply back
with one or more of these URLs.

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/resources.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/kickstart.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/newbie.html

http://www.jguru.com/faq/home.jsp?topic=Struts

and let them work out the rest on their own.

Otherwise, the best response may be no response at all.

This is a high-volume list with well over a thousand subscribers.
If a post takes even a second for us all to process, that's another 15
minutes out of our collective day.

If anyone does have time to spare, additions to any of the FAQs and
other documentation are always welcome. These may be posted to
bugzilla in XML.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services