Thanks daniele....

-----Original Message-----
From: daniele rizzi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 8:16 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: R: Do we have struts custom tag for success messages.

yep, there is:

a/ put this code somewhere in your Action.perform

--- begin

  ActionMessages messages = new ActionMessages();
  messages.add("statusTrans", new ActionMessage("trans.generic.read_ok"));
  saveMessages(request, messages);
  return mapping.findForward(dest);

--- end

b/ put this other in .jsp

--- begin
              <bean:write name="message"/><br>

--- end

that's should be enough to show the 'trans.generic_read.ok' message when
it's time.

bye, d.rizzi