hmm wouldn't there be nice to have something like:

  InfoMessages messages = new InfoMessages();
  messages.add(InfoMessages.GLOBAL_ERROR, new InfoMessage("trans.generic.read_ok"));
  saveMessages(request, messages);

then a tag that pics up whatever infomessages that are there:

should be easy to make and would work the same way as the html:error tag.

---

Joachim