Hi,
I have a design question of struts implementation in my application,

I have a AformBean in A.jsp and the page action is actionA, actionA
processed
all AfromBean values and got some dynamic data from Database,Now i
would like to keep this data in BFormBean and the actionA forwards the
output to B.jsp  how to keep the data in BformBean and how to populate them
in B.jsp?.

As when I requested form in actionA it is giving AformBean so i processed
all values them and got dynamic data and now
i would like to keep data in BFormBean, but i can't get
the reference of it. So how can i achieve?.

Can any one help me out?
TIA
rayaku