Hello everyone,

I have a directory structure containing JSP files, in different languages,
and I want to manage them with a single Action.
For instance, let's take the Struts ForwardAction. How could this action
serve different JSP files without having to hardcode it inside
struts-config.xml ?
If my directory structure is doc_root/FR/ and doc_root/US/, each directory
containing my Home Page home.jsp, how can I write a single Action in my
struts-config.xml to deal with both files ?
I thought I could write something like
http://www.xxx.com/FR/myForwardAction.do ; since the mapping I made is on
the extension, the servlet is rightly called but no Action is selected. Why
is there no match ?
The attribute path of the action tag in struts-config.xml is said to be the
"application-relative path of the submitted request" : in which way is it
relative ?
Thanks for any help, I think I am getting very much confused.

Olivier Schmeltzer

----------------

Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels
et secrets. Ce message est adresse a l'individu ou l'entite dont les coordonnees
figurent ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le bon destinataire, nous vous demandons de ne
pas lire, copier, utiliser ou divulguer cette communication. Nous vous prions de
notifier cette erreur a l'expediteur et d'effacer immediatement cette communication de
votre systeme.

The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected
from disclosure. This message is intended for the individual or entity adressed
herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication to others ;also please notify the sender by replying to
this message, and then delete it from your system.