I'm not sure what you're asking.  It is definitely possible for an Action to
forward to as many different JSP files as you like.  If you want to do
dictate what page to forward to based on some contextual flag (like the user
role), then you should just create local forwards in your struts-config to
the different possible pages using a naming convention of some sort ( if
it's based on locale, then "en_US_logon", "en_US_home", for instance), and
then let your Action forward to the correct one for your user using
"mapping.findForward( forwardName)".