---------------------- Envoyée par Olivier Schmeltzer/QVI/GRAF/FR le
11/06/2002 13:43 ---------------------------

Olivier Schmeltzer
11/06/2002 09:01

Pour : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc :   [EMAIL PROTECTED]> (ccc : Olivier
       Schmeltzer/QVI/GRAF/FR)

Objet :     RE: Dealing with many JSP files with one Action

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, I am not able to modify the
directory structure and all the way this is going to work. We don't want to
just have the text in multiple languages : images also have to be different
; everything can be modified by marketing people (from different countries)
who don't develop the Internet site, through a Content Management System
tool.
The example I chose was meant to be simple, but it is actually much more
complicated than this.
So, I repeat my question : is there a way for a single Action to serve
multiple JSP files, by taking advantage of a relative path ?
If the current JSP page I am viewing now is /FR/home/home.jsp, can I put
inside this page an action (let's say a ForwardAction) that will show me
the /FR/logon/logon.jsp ? And I want to use the same flow description to go
frome the /EN/home/home.jsp file to the /EN/logon/logon.jsp ?
The following does not work but it gives the idea :

      <action path="/homeLogonRel"
            type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
            parameter="../logon/logon.jsp">
      </action>

Thank you for your time.

Olivier Schmeltzer

---------------

Les données et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels
et secrets. Ce message est adressé à l'individu ou l'entité dont les coordonnées
figurent ci-dessus. Si vous n'êtes pas le bon destinataire, nous vous demandons de ne
pas lire, copier, utiliser ou divulguer cette communication. Nous vous prions de
notifier cette erreur à l'expéditeur et d'effacer immediatement cette communication de
votre système.

The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected
from disclosure. This message is intended for the individual or entity adressed
herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication to others ;also please notify the sender by replying to
this message, and then delete it from your system.