Hi,
I'm just learning how to use struts right now, and i'm having a couple
problems.  I have a simple form in a JSP page, but when i run it on a test
server through our development program, it gives me an error that says:
" X Servlet Error: Cannot retrieve mapping for action /MassChange:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot retrieve mapping for action
/MassChange "

My code for the form is:
<tbody>
      <th>
         Run ID:
      </th>
</tbody>

Mass Change is a servlet, and I have it mapped in my web.xml.  I don't know
what the problem is.  The page containing the form doesn't show up at all.
Perhaps I'm just making a stupid newbie mistake.  If anyone has any ideas
about what I'm doing wrong, please let me know.  Thanks.

Keith Kamholz
Moog
East Aurora, NY
(716) 687-7282