At 5:43 PM -0400 2002/06/13, Leonardo Maciel wrote:
>'/budsDev/jsp/reportDeliveryQP.jsp',1,350,300)">
>
>or if you want open the page with reportNav action (that's what I use):
>
><a
>href="javascript:openWindow('reportDelivery','fullPath/reportNav.do?action=Load',1,350,300)">

The problem with this one is that you end up hardcoding the web app
context path into your JSP, which makes it less portable; my
response, which uses <html:rewrite>, defers to Java classes to add in
"fullPath" dynamically.

>or, not sure if they work, if you realy wants to use html:link:

>onclick="javascript:openWindow('reportDelivery','fullPath/reportNav.do?action=Load',1,350,300)"
> >
>or
>href="javascript:openWindow('reportDelivery','fullPath/reportNav.do?action=Load',1,350,300)"

examples also end up with hardcoding "fullPath" (the web app context
path).

Joe

* Joe Germuska    { [EMAIL PROTECTED] }
"It's pitiful, sometimes, if they've got it bad. Their eyes get
glazed, they go white, their hands tremble.... As I watch them I
often feel that a dope peddler is a gentleman compared with the man
who sells records."
        --Sam Goody, 1956
tune in posse radio: <http://www.live365.com/stations/289268>